Tuesday, March 8, 2011

SQUISH FIIIISSSSSHHHHHH!!!!!!

Heres a new model I am shaping. Its a mix between a mini Simmons and a Fish. Hulled entry the single to spiral vee.  I have never been on a board with this much speed. You have to think ahead when riding it and being able to do a roundhouse in knee high waves is awesome! Plus a step deck for less swing weight and extra soul points.

The strait outline and bournellis principal foil make a hydrodynamically happy fast board.

My new Fav for small stuff....
5'0x20.5x2.5


1 comment:

  1. I can attest. When David was passing through San Diego on his way back up north he let me ride this little devil. She screams in tiny nothing surf and instantly puts a smile on your face. Makes those days where you otherwise wouldn't paddle out really fun. I'm saving my pesos.

    ReplyDelete